Women’s Health Physical Therapy
Dry Creek Women’s Health addresses the unique musculature problems of the pelvic region that can significantly impact a woman’s quality of life. Our specially trained therapists care for women of all ages, with the goal to improve function and decrease pain. We guide each woman through her specific issues during one-on-one therapy sessions customized to each woman’s needs and goals. We also create a personalized set of home exercises for each woman that focus on the whole body.
Common Women’s Health Issues We Address:
• Back pain/SI joint pain/tailbone pain
• Constipation/bowel issues
• Diastasis recti
• Interstitial cystitis/PBS
• Pelvic organ prolapse
• Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction
• Pregnancy/postpartum related issues
• Restoring mobility after breast surgery/reconstruction
• Urinary incontinence and overactive bladder
If your specific issue is not on this list, please call! We would love to discuss your concerns and potential treatment plans with you.
What to Expect During Treatment:
During your first visit, we will:
• conduct a comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluation
• review your medical history, diagnosis, and other concerns pertinent to care
• provide education and information in regards to areas of concern
• discuss in detail what follow-up appointments may include
We base treatment frequency on findings from your initial evaluation, in accordance with recommendations from your doctor. If you have a pelvic floor or bowel/bladder diagnosis, internal manual therapy is often an important part of care. However, implementation of manual therapy may be delayed or substituted with other therapy methods if you have any reservations with this component of your care.
Our Therapy Services:
We provide expert care and quality patient education in a comfortable atmosphere so you are at ease from the start of your first visit. Patients are invited to bring a spouse, partner, or friend to appointments, if desired.