Insurance Provider list
The following is a list of insurance companies for which we are a provider. We do our best to keep this list up-to-date, but please note that it is not necessarily an all-inclusive list. For insurance questions please give us a call. *See FAQ’S below.
A copay is a set dollar amount determined by your insurance plan that is due each visit.
It may be, but generally the physical therapy copay is different than the doctor's office visit copay. This is one reason that we suggest you contact your insurance carrier about copay amount for the service.
A coinsurance is a percentage determined by your insurance plan that you, the patient, will be responsible for.
Your insurance covers 80% of the usual and customary fee and you are responsible for the remaining 20%. We suggest you pay a portion of your coinsurance at each visit to offset an accumulated bill at the end of treatment.
A deductible is the amount of annual medical expenses that a health plan member must pay before the plan will begin to cover expenses. Deductibles vary with insurance plans. It would be best for you to check with your insurance carrier to advise you in your particular coverage. If you have not met your deductable we suggest you pay a portion of your deductible at each visit to offset an accumulated bill at the end of treatment.
We are happy to accept Visa, American Express, Master Card, Personal Check, or Cash.
If you do not file a claim with your insurance company we will be unable to bill them. Utah is a no fault state, meaning claims are billed through your insurance.
It is the medical benefit of your auto insurance policy. Each policy has a set amount for medical benefits. Your adjuster can help explain your policy's benefits. When the set amount has been exhausted the insurance company will notify you and the balance of medical bills becomes your responsibility. When we receive formal notification of Med Pay exhaust, we can then bill the other party's insurance or your health insurance.
Because Utah is a no fault state, meaning claims are billed through your insurance. This means your insurance agency will handle the claims and pursue action if warranted with the other party. Please check with your insurance to learn the details as it applies to your policy.
You have my auto insurance information claim number, why do you need my health insurance information?
The reason we ask for additional insurance information is because most insurance companies ask you to obtain a referral or authorization from your doctor prior to rehabilitation services. Insurance companies and doctor offices do not give out retro referrals or authorizations for treatment. Also medical coverage on your policy has a limited amount of money to pay out and once that is exhausted we can bill your health insurance for the difference.