At Dry Creek PT we love working with Runners! Whether it you are doing it for fun, fitness or competitively we enjoy working with runners and getting them back on the run. All three therapists have completed extra training in running evaluation, assessment and treatment as well as tips, drills, and even shoes.
We currently offer cash pay services for runners. We will perform a full body musculoskeletal evaluation looking strength, form and flexibility. We will also inspect your shoes and your feet. We will then evaluate your walking and then running. We will also take video of our running and then using the computer, slow down the video and evaluate your specific running style in slo-mo and freeze frame. After which we will provide you with specific exercises, drills and changes to help you. We will even schedule a quick 10 min follow up to make sure things are going well.
~ Total time: 1 hour or more
~ Price: Valued at $150, but please call for current cash discounts and seasonal specials
~ Burned DVD of your running: $5
- Please come ready to run on day of your appointment
- If you currently experience a lot of pain with running, call us first as it may be better to start therapy. If so, we will do whatever we need to evaluate your problem.
- We recommend wearing shorts and a form fitting shirt and please bring the shoes you run in the most.
- You will be running on a treadmill for about 6 min as part of the process.
- Please feel free to call to schedule an appointment or speak with our staff